We offer a complimentary, no-obligation visit to inspect your property that will help us to properly evaluate the pest activity and outline a tailored approach to effectively remedy the conditions.
At the conclusion of the inspection, our representative will provide you with a detailed report of their findings, including a customized service program designed for the specific needs of your situation and property.
Latest Blog PostsVIEW ALL -
- 05 March 2014 by Bugfree, in Ficus WhiteflyThe Dangers of Whiteflies to Florida’s Ficus Whiteflies have been a big challeng...READ MORE +
- 03 March 2014 by Bugfree, in bed bug detection,Bed Bug Heat Treatment,Bed BugsNew Bed Bug Heat Treatment Division – Bug Free Services Bug Free Services has ju...READ MORE +
TYPES OF GENERAL PEST CONTROL SERVICES
- Bi-Monthly Service
- Quarterly Service
- Yearly Service
- One-time Treatments
SIGNS OF POSSIBLE ACTIVE INFESTATION OF RODENTS
- Gnaw marks. New gnawing or holes tend to be rough whereas old gnawing is smooth from wear.
- Droppings. Fresh droppings are soft and moist whereas old droppings are dried and hard.
- Tracks/footprints. Front foot 4-toed and prints in front of usually longer hind print with 5 toes. Fresh tracks are clear and sharp.
- Rub marks or dark greasy markings on vertical surfaces. Fresh marks are soft, greasy and easily smeared whereas old marks are with the grease dry and flaky.
- Noise in attics. You may hear a rustling in your attic, as roof rats prefer elevated areas to nest.
If you notice any of the above signs in your home then it is time to call Bug Free Services. We specialize in the removal of any unwanted rodents from your home
We service Naples, Tampa, Fort Myers, Marco Island, Cape Coral, Bradenton, Sarasota, Fort Lauderdale, Largo, Miami, Orlando and everywhere in between.
Providing Pest Free Environmentsin 3 stepsWe understand that no two properties are the same.Bug Free uses our own Integrated Pest Management system.
MORE ABOUT US +
We look for conditions that are conducive to pest infestations.
We make recommendations to help you avoid pest problems.
Our initial application includes a specially targeted interior application that keeps your family safety at the forefront