Make it thick and green with Bug Free Services Lawn Green-Up Service!
Green so deep you can kneel in it. Your lawn is a connection to nature; and an escape. It’s more than just a statement to your neighbors. When it’s thick and green it’s an extension of your home that invites you to kick off your shoes, lie back, and lose yourself in its simple perfection.
Get the lawn you’ve always dreamed of!
Let’s Work Together! 1.888.799.2847
Lawn Treatment Service Includes:
- 6 scheduled visits per year (every other month)
- Insect control against lawn damaging insects such as: chinch bugs and grub worms
- High quality granular and liquid fertilizers applied seasonally
- Fungus and disease control
- Weed control in turf-grass for all controllable broadleaf weeds
- Service call-backs at no additional charge
- Technician notes left with service invoice
A perfectly green lawn is not always easy to attain, or maintain. Bug Free Services has the necessary equipment, technicians, and expertise to deliver this perfectly green lawn, confidently. Let us worry about the exact treatments your lawn needs and when. All you need to do is get ready for your next barbecue. Our scheduling is easy and designed to meet your needs, making a healthy beautiful lawn easy to achieve. Bug Free trained technicians will analyze and identify problems, as well as areas of concern.
Call Today 1(888)799-2847 to receive your detailed lawn analysis including:
- An overall assessment of your lawn’s health.
- Inspection of your irrigation system and repair recommendations when needed.
- Elimination of any negative impact on your landscape through the identification of possible invasions of weeds, insects, or diseases.
- Review of proper mowing techniques.
- Recommendations for achieving the greenest, thickest and healthiest lawn.
Bug Free Services ensures against overuse of insecticides and herbicides which can in some cases actually prevent your lawn from being as healthy and lush as you would like. The most important step in creating a healthy attractive lawn is by adopting a regular fertilizing program.